Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Final Winners!

Our weekly random $5 winners this week are:
Candice Badger
and 
Betsy Winter!

The participant with the highest overall points is:
Connie Langston!

The participants who earned 50+ points each week for the entire 8 weeks are:
Linda Ith,
Alisha Shepherd,
and 
Jill Kaufusi!

Connie Langston will receive the $75 winning pot! Linda, Alisha, and Jill will be splitting the remaining money, and we will be drawing names for the other prizes Thursday night at the get-together. (You don't have to be present to win.)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Connie! And everyone for giving the challenge their all. I know I enjoyed it and find myself still counting my fruits and veggies and measuring my water. Although, on day one of no challenge I was a rebel and didn't floss my teeth. Haha!!

    I don't think I am going to travel to the get together but I hope everyone that does has a great time! THANKS Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Connie. And way to go everyone for working so hard. It has been a great challenge and I'm glad I participated.

    I hope you all have a great time at the get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious if you were planning to post the other prizes that were awarded at the get together. Thought it would be fun to see who and what they won.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Connie! Now you're stuck with $75 and habits that will last a lifetime :) A win-win if you ask me...

    ReplyDelete