Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Welcome, Welcome!


Are you ready to get healthy? I sure am. Let's make it a competition! We start Monday, May 14th and end Sunday, July 8th.

This 8 week challenge will have you loving your life and slipping on skinny jeans. Well, I actually can't promise that you'll find a new love for skinny jeans, but if you follow all the rules, you will definitely be healthier. The rules can be found under "The Rules" tab at the top of this blog.

Want in? The cost is $10. Five of those dollars will be used each week for weekly drawings, and the other $5 is thrown into a pot with everyone else's dollars.

In order to keep ourselves motivated, we will be reporting our points each week, and each week you are above 50 points, your name is entered in a weekly drawing for $5! If that's not motivation enough, the grand prize winner with the most points will win the giant pot of cash. Boom.

But to spice things up, there will be more prizes as well. Did you get above 50 points each week, but didn't get the highest points? You're entered to win another fantastic prize. Did you report your points by Tuesday morning without fail (even if they weren't above 50)? You're entered to win a different fantastic prize.

Because we love prizes so much, we will award more based on the number of participants. So, invite your friends! Everyone is welcome to join. 

Please be honest with your points! Nobody likes a liar.

Pay your money by Monday, May 14th to join. You can mail me a check, bring me the cash, or pay by PayPal. Please include your mailing address, phone number, and email address with your payment.

Questions? Contact me at Jill.Kaufusi@gmail.com

Let's get this party started!

14 comments:

  1. Let's get this party started! Maybe a pair of skinny jeans could be one of the weekly prizes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You supply the jeans, and I'll squeeze into them.

      Delete
  2. One question- is it $10 total or $10 per week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. $10 total. Half is used for the weekly drawings and the other half is put into the winning pot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Jill I have caved under intense pressure to do this from Camille and your mom.
    Ok maybe not really, maybe the thought of skinny jeans.
    Count me in!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in!!! I will send you the money via pay pal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know any if you ladies but I follow Camille's blo and could really use some new motivation for changes and sticking to them. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will GET to know us! :) The more the merrier!

      Delete
    2. Yay Sydney! Welcome aboard!

      Delete
  7. Jill, Mashell and I want to give it a go. Count us in. We will give our money to your mom this weekend.

    ReplyDelete