Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Meet Connie



Name: Connie 

Age: Older than dirt

Where you live: Spanish Fork

What you do for a living: I'm a speech technician in an elementary school.

Favorite Hobbies:Reading, Eating, Playing with grand kids, 

Favorite Food (healthy or not): Mexican food - that could be healthy or not! 

What is the hardest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? 

 water and sleep

Which is the easiest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? Any tips you'd like to share? Believe it or not, the easiest for me is no sweets! When I'm craving sweets I have a banana with peanut butter and I'm good to go!


Connie looks great for being older than dirt! Check out her bloggity blog to see her beauty secrets.

2 comments:

  1. When did I start coloring my hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come now, you are so much more beautiful than the woman in the photo!!!! Another one of my favorite women!!!!

    ReplyDelete