Thursday, May 31, 2012

Meet Paige



Name:  Paige

Age:  32

Where you live:  Utah

What you do for a living:  I'm a full-time wife and mother to 5 kids ages 3-12

Favorite Hobbies:  Studying, baking, writing music, playing music

Favorite Food (healthy or not):  I have a WICKED sweet tooth that is only exacerbated by my baking skills.  The ONLY thing I have going for me in this department is that I hate, Hate, HATE chocolate!  I can't tolerate the smell of chocolate baking and wouldn't dream of putting baked chocolate in my mouth.  But I would eat 1 dozen donuts (preferably maple bars), a pan full of homemade cinnamon rolls (hold the raisins), or any of my cookies every day of the week!!  Oh!  And gummy candy!  (Preferably stale!)

What is the hardest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge?  Actually, my personal point keeps biting me in the butt because I technically have to do 6 things to get it.  I have to take my vitamins and tell each of my 5 children something great about them each day. 

Which is the easiest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? Any tips you'd like to share?   The sweets, in spite of my above answer, has been do-able because I'm an all-or-nothing kind of person. If you told me I could count my point if I only ate 1 sweet a day, I'd NEVER get that point. None I can do. One I cannot. 

2 comments:

  1. Paige, it's nice to meet you! I'm the same as you with the sweets. When I get started eating them, I don't know when to stop! However, I do like chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Paige. Fun to read this. I'm sad because I don't think we could ever be friends because you don't like the smell of chocolate and I have a feeling the smell just oozes from my body ; )

    Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete