Monday, July 9, 2012

WE DID IT!

What a long 8 weeks! I don't know about you, but I woke up and had 3 ice cream sandwiches to celebrate the end of the challenge. Okay, I didn't, but I thought about it.

Hopefully you have all been able to make at least one of the healthy choices a daily habit. I know flossing has become a regular part of my daily regimen now. Which new habit(s) have you added to YOUR daily routine after doing this challenge?

Don't forget to enter your final points! We will be doing the final random $5 drawings tomorrow, and then announce the main winner.

We will be having a get-together THIS THURSDAY, July 12th at 6 pm. We're holding it at Scera Park in Orem (600 South State Street). There are playgrounds there, so feel free to bring your kids! Bring a treat to share, healthy or not. No biggie!  We will be doing drawings and whatnots, so you won't want to miss it.

Thank you, everyone for participating in this challenge!! I hope you enjoyed it.

Which new habit(s) have you added to YOUR daily routine after doing this challenge?
 

4 comments:

  1. I think the seven hours of sleep was the only habit I was perfect at. I did a lot better than I thought I would at the five fruits and veggies, but towards the end I struggled with it. Flossing has become pretty ingrained, and exercising too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so much better when I drink at least 50 oz of water. I hope to keep that up. Oh yes, and sleeping 7 hours. Normally, I'd sleep between 4 - 5 hours then when I'd sit down, even if I was visiting teaching, I'd doze off. Very embarrassing. The 7 hours of sleep helps me stay awake all day! The exercising and flossing are part of my daily activities now. It has been fun! I hope to see many of you on Thursday. OK, I better go drink some more water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been good for me. I'd love to say the no treat, but I'D BE LYING. That was where I lost most of my points--I just have no self-control.

    I love the seven hours of sleep, although some days it was hard to get that in, but I know that I will really work hard at it, because I definitely wasn't as tired. I hope I continue with the flossing--I really want that to be part of my routine.

    Thanks for doing such a great job with managing the challenge, Jill. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been flossing!! And I haven't stopped so that's good :) Also - I love to go on runs but sometimes things happen (well, like the week my mom went to the ER - I didn't get any running in that week at all) I just liked that this got my butt out of bed at 5:30am...lol...

    Wish I could go to the picnic but I'll be working :( Hope everyone has fun!!

    ReplyDelete