Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meet Amanda

Name: Amanda Hempel

Age: 27

Where you live: American Fork

What you do for a living: In nursing school

Favorite Hobbies: shopping, scrapbooking, snowboarding

Favorite Food (healthy or not): just about anything mexican

What is the hardest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? (sleep, water, exercise, etc): no sugar!  being in nursing school people bring sugar snacks all the time and rotation on the floors there are always snacks around.  So I have given in a few times
 
Which is the easiest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? Any tips you'd like to share? (how you get 30 mins of exercise in each day, how to keep track of water, etc): water, I track with my jug I got from the hospital which is 32 oz so two of those and I'm good.  I drink more when I have a big straw.   

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Amanda. Wow--nursing school. Way to go. Never thought of using a big straw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, let's get together and have some Mexican food! That's my favorite too! ;)

    ReplyDelete