Thursday, June 14, 2012

Meet Brenda

Name: Brenda Evans Finlinson

Age:
 35

Where you live:
A money pit in Murray (at least that is what it feels like this week ;) )

What you do for a living:
Mommy & dabble in the oil industry on the side

Favorite Hobbies:
Digital scrapbooking, photography, craftiness ;)

Favorite Food (healthy or not):
chocolate chocolate chocolate

What is the hardest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge?
No sweets

 
Which is the easiest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? Probably the water, I love to drink water. Or the fruits/veggies...I've been trying to get my kiddos to eat a rainbow of fruits/veggies each day - so thats what I eat too & it makes it easier for me.


Mmmmmm...chocolate.








5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda! From one choco-holic to another, I feel your pain! And speaking of someone who doesn't care for chocolate, I've had the pleasure of meeting up with your sister-in-law this week! We both stayed away from chocolate this week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can attest to Brenda's love of chocolate. She is pretty amazing to be avoiding it for the healthy habits challenge. Way to go Bren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, we're supposed to stay away from chocolate during this thing?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love digital scrapbooking! Nice to meet you Brenda

    ReplyDelete