Friday, June 15, 2012

Meet Hannah



Age: 30 (YIKES! That's the first time I've had to write that since my birthday!)

Where you live: 
Saratoga Springs UT

What you do for a living: 
Mom to 3 boys, HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator

Favorite Hobbies: 
Reading, blousing around pinterest pretending like I'll make everything I pin, Playing outside with my kids, and I'm trying to get better at quilting and small sewing projects 

Favorite Food (healthy or not):
I LOVE cold red grapes. And I LOVE the Cafe Rio tortillas dipped in house dressing.
 
What is the hardest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? (sleep, water, exercise, etc):
The hardest thing for me to keep up with is NO SWEETS. Exercise comes in at a close second though.. just saying... 
I am a sugar addict. I used to have a Sonic drink almost every day and I thought that would be hard to give up. Surprisingly it was the easiest for me to let go of (after the first 3 days of headaches!). But it is so hard for me to say no to treats. 
Maybe I should eat all the sugar in my house so that there won't be any left! :)
 
Which is the easiest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? Any tips you'd like to share? (how you get 30 mins of exercise in each day, how to keep track of water, etc):
Drinking the 50 oz. of water has been super easy for me. I use the mug I got at the hospital when I had my babies (I know it's time for another baby when my mug is all cracked and unreadable! just kidding- kind of!) I just keep it on the counter by my kitchen sink and I drink one mug-full by lunch time and finish the second mug-full by dinner time. The rest after that is bonus aqua. :)

4 comments:

  1. You're 30? I kinda remember being 30...kinda. I'm with you on the Cafe Rio dressing and tortillas! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know...for someone who HATES the word "blouse", you have an interesting way of using it in your response. :) I usually blouse around Pinterest as well....for "moist" goodies, but only when I'm "pregnant". Love yer Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAMILLE?!!!! Stop it!!!!!
    Connie, I could DRINK the Cafe Rio dressing! It's so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will give you permission to throw away the poison, I mean sugar in your house. I have a hard time when it's in the house myself, no willpower I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete