Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Meet Yvonne



Name:  Yvonne Robison

Age:  
61

Where you live:
 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

What you do for a living:
 I sit at home all day eating bon bons and watching TV ; )   I am a stay at home mom who is an empty nester.  I was a single mom up until the time my oldest was 12, and I worked full time from the time he was 6 weeks old.  I feel like I missed so many of those special moments.  It was so wonderful to be able to go on field trips, all the games, activities, etc.  

Favorite Hobbies:
 I love scrapbooking, photography, and running.  Followed closely by EATING!!!

Favorite Food (healthy or not):  
Chocolate, and for me it is good for my MENTAL health ; )

What is the hardest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? (sleep, water, exercise, etc):  
The hardest thing for me by far is no treat.

Which is the easiest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? Any tips you'd like to share? (how you get 30 mins of exercise in each day, how to keep track of water, etc):  
 I am a runner so the 30 minutes of exercise is fairly easy--except for on my off days.  I am in training for a marathon and so rest days need to be just that--rest!!!  I have been cheating and doing aerobics but as I start doing longer runs on Saturday, I know I am going to find it difficult to do the aerobics, so I will probably have to start swimming for the 30 minutes of exercise. 

3 comments:

  1. You're making me feel bad that my 30 minutes of exercise is often walking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, as busy as you must be with your family, I have a feeling you are RUNNING ALL DAY!!!!

      Delete
  2. Yvonne, you've been my inspiration when it comes to running!

    ReplyDelete