Monday, June 4, 2012

WEEK THREE

Another week down.

This week a little rough for me! We spent the majority of the week moving, painting the new place and cleaning the old place. Some weeks are going to be more hectic than others for us all, but I hope you are all staying strong and motivated in this challenge!

Thank you to everyone who has been sending me their personal info to be featured on the blog! It's been fun to get to know a little more about all the participants. If you haven't sent me the answers to my questions and a picture of yourself (optional, of course), please do! We'd love to learn more about you.

Remember to enter your points by Tuesday morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love that this week was "a little rough" for you and you got a 50!!! Ugh! This week wasn't bad for me, just two days. The day my husband had surgery and the next day. I did great all week, but two bad days did me in completely. That bugs! I have yet to be in the 50s so that is my goal for this next week!

    ReplyDelete