Thursday, June 21, 2012

Meet Emily



Name: Emily
Age: 9 ½
Where do you live: Lehi, UT
What do you do for a living: Go to school and play sports
Favorite Hobbies: Play basketball, soccer, volleyball, and catch with any ball. I like to dance for fun and read some books.
Favorite Food: stroganoff (that I make myself)
What is the hardest thing for you to keep up with on this challenge? No sugar and the 8 pm cutoff
What is the easiest thing for you to keep up with? Getting my fruits and vegetables in and exercising.

4 comments:

  1. Emily, you are too cute. I love that you are doing this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with Emily. Can you imagine being a 9 year old in the summer without Popsicles and ice cream? Popcorn and a movie after 8 is also a fun family activity but she's committed! I'm proud of you Miss Em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily: WOW!!! Way to go. Good luck and thanks for being such a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's say next time I come for a visit you make me some of that there stroganoff?? What a gal!

    ReplyDelete