Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Meet Camille



Name:  Camille Evans
 
Age: 37 (barely)
 
Where you live:  Rexburg, Idaho

What you do for a living: I'm an employment recruiter and a WAHM

Favorite Hobbies:  playing the piano, riding my bike, and I just picked up fishing.  I wonder what I'll pick up next...

Favorite Food (healthy or not): chocolate peanut butter ice cream (Reed's Dairy brand of course!) scones and honey butter
 
What is the hardest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? (sleep, water, exercise, etc):
eating the sweets and drinking my water!  I only crave water when I'm thirsty.  I feel water-logged when I'm not.
 
Which is the easiest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? Any tips you'd like to share?   Well, I'm no expert, but I've realized the reason I eat sweets is because they're more convenient and accessible to eat!  So, I've kept a fruit basket on my table, ready for the eating when I'm ready to snack. 

Who's Reed?!

8 comments:

  1. Try diving. We both need to do better with our water drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am picking up bike riding myself. So FUN! So glad you are doing this challenge Camille.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scones with honey butter! I can see that you and I are long lost best friends!! I can't imagine a camping trip without scones and honey butter. Really, they just make every day better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige, I can't imagine a dinner, lunch, or breakfast without scones and honey butter! :) Also, I remember my mom having hot scones ready for us as an after school snack years ago. I'll blame my craving on HER! :)

      Delete
  4. It's a good thing I haven't seen chocolate peanut butter ice cream or I'D NEVER EARN THE POINT FOR NO SWEETS!!! And I think you are right about the sweets being so accessible!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever figured out how to combine the chocolate and pb is a genius! :)

      Delete