Monday, June 11, 2012

Meet Nicole



Name: Nicole F. Langston

Age: 33

Where you live: Herriman

What you do for a living: wife and pediatrician

Favorite Hobbies: holding babies, playing with kids, playing soccer, hiking, baking, eating sweets

Favorite Food (healthy or not): caramel apple crisp AND cinnamon rolls, it is too hard to choose!

What is the hardest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? (sleep, water, exercise, etc): Avoid sweets, avoid eating after 8 pm, exercise every day, sometimes sleeping enough, especially when I work nights

Which is the easiest thing for you to keep up with in this challenge? Any tips you'd like to share? (how you get 30 mins of exercise in each day, how to keep track of water, etc):  drinking 50 ounces of water, I just would rather drink water than almost anything else

Nicole is a DOCTOR! She should know caramel apple crisp is good for you.

3 comments:

  1. I should have had the apple crisp Saturday night! I Love Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did caramel apple crisp become her favorite AFTER a dinner at Jakers?! That's one of my favorites, too. Good thing because it's healthy too :)
    I want to be like Nicole when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom's recipe is my favorite apple crisp. The one at Jakers is a close second. I was wishing I could have eaten at Jakers again to have the caramel apple crisp for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete